java - inject style attribute based on parameter from Action in select item on JSP -
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I am trying to find out the solution for hours, but still failed: (
Here's the simple Devel on my JSP:
I Like style:
But this style list is dependent on the object size which is coming from the Straps action, so it results to JSP action success I was just trying to smthg like trial injection value:
<: s: set name = "divStyle" value = "display: none;" /> & lt ; Div class = "message" style = "& lt; s: property value =" county style "/>> Hello user!
and I tried:
<: set name = "divStyle" value = "<: if test =" elementfraction_activation1 gt "and" display: none; & Lt; / S: If & gt; "/> & lt; div class =" message "style =" & lt; S: property value = "divst yale" /> "& gt; hello user!
and:
1" & gt; Display: None; & Lt; / S: if & gt; "/ & gt;" & gt; Hello USER! & Lt; / Div & gt; But it also was not working: (
Can someone give advice on how to inject them
In the & lt; s: set / & gt; snippet, you get strats tags to nest There is an error, which is an error.
In your final snippet, there is a typo: You are closing an un-opened tag with /> . < / P>
Change it
and From
1 "& gt; Display: none; Hello user!
-
Get link
-
Facebook
-
X
-
Pinterest
-
Email
-
Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
sql - Find last match with latest inserted name in table -
मेरे पास एक टेबल है PersonalInfo जैसे कॉलम जैसे आईडी, नाम, पता । मान लें कि मेरा डेटा निम्न है 1 जॉन यूएस 2 मार्क यूके 3 जॉन यूके 4 डेविड यूएस अब जब मैं नया रिकार्ड निम्न सम्मिलित करता हूं 5 जॉन चीन मैं पिछले रिकार्ड को उसी नाम के रूप में अद्यतन करना चाहता हूँ जैसा कि उदाहरण के लिए नया है जैसा कि यहां दिखाया गया है 3 जॉन यूके को 3 जॉन चीन पर अपडेट कर दिया जाएगा। जब मैं 5 वीं रिकॉर्ड को सम्मिलित करता है तो तालिका 1 जॉन यूएस 2 मार्क यूके 3 जॉन चीन 4 डेविड यूएस 5 जॉन चीन मुझे किस SQL क्वेरी का उपयोग करना चाहिए? आईडी मान लेना ऑटो-वर्धित है, यह उस नाम और पता संयोजन के लिए सबसे अधिक मूल्य होगा। सेट पता personalinfo अद्यतन = 'अमेरिका' कहां आईडी = (चयन मैक्स (आईडी) personalinfo से जहां नाम = 'जॉन' और पता = 'ब्रिटेन')
c# - XML serialize base class without knowing derived class -
I know that a XmlSerializer throws an exception if the type passed does not match the type Since then the serializer was created My question is: Is it possible to serial the base type without knowing the derivative type? Consider the following scenario: The following classes are in a top-level domain and there is no dependency : Public Class Serializer {Private Static String Serialize (base basedata) {var serializer = New XML serializer (typefile); Var sb = new stringbilder (); (Var author = XmlWriter.Create (sb)) using {serializer.Serialize (author, bassadata); } Return sb.ToString (); } Private static string Deserialize (...) {...}} Public class base {public string name {get; Set; }} The following derivative classes have additional dependencies on things like UI components, structure, etc. (and more on this later): [Export (Typ (IMyComponent)] Public category was created: Base, IMyComponent, INotifyPropertyChanged {public new string name {get {return base.Name; ...
ios - Invalid IPA: missing embedded provisioning profile. Are you sure this is an ad hoc? -
I have searched a lot on the internet but none of the solution works for me. I create an IPA with which it Successfully creates my application and creates an IPA, but when I want to upload it to testflightapp, I get this error: Invalid IPA: missing embedded provisioning profiles Are you sure that this Is an ad hoc? I have added the provisioning profile to create a profile like If I create an IPA manually with Xcode> Product> Archive, then I can successfully upload an IPA to testflightapp. So my guess is that Xcode Maven plugin can not read my provisional profile. I tried to force it by using a private profile in a pom file: Any help would be appreciated. I thought trouble. I was using the wrong IPA file with the Maven goal. I am using IPA from this path: / target / checkout / src / xcode / build / debug-iphonimulator / target / checkout / src / xcode / build / release-iphoneos This was a stupid mistake.
Comments
Post a Comment