I am trying to enable the movie by the title or actors (for example, if they forget the name of the movie But he remembered that actor / actress in that movie, he can find the movie by typing the name of the actor). I used jQuery AutoComplete to get the name of the movie or actor's name.
The auto complete parts work fine (i.e., when the user chooses a movie by the title and starts writing the title, then the auto-complete suggestion works, the name of the actor
Problems:
When the user name of the actor is complete, it works fine, besides a dynamic dropdown menu will appear, but the problem is that it is < Strong> Dropdown does not display anything : Does anyone help me figure out what's the problem with this code? Thanks,
"<"> "<"> "; / Option & Lt; option value = "Bye actors"> Bye actor & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.1/jquery-ui.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ {Document} .ready (function () {// Create a widget with default data source $ ("# tag"). ({Source: "actorsauto.php", minlength: 2}); $ ("# selecttype" ) .change (function () {// Assign to this new data source: if ($ (this) .val () == "byTitle") $ ("# tags"). Autocomplete ("option", "Source", "movies auto.php"); and if ($ (this) .val () == "by_actor") {$ ("# tag"). (Fully "{{source:" actorsauto.php ", Minlength: 2, select: function (Event, UI) {var selectedVal = $ (this) .val (); // This will be your chosen value from AutoComPeptay // Here AJAX calls. $ (' #movies Dbid '.) Show (); $ .post ("actions.php", {q: selected value, q2: $ ("# selecttype"). Val ()}, function (response) {// in the above response variable Option tags. Just put it in the dropdown. $ ("# MovieImdbId") HTML (response)}}}}}}}}});}); & lt; / script & gt;
and here actions.php:
Get All (PDO :: FETCH_OBJ); While ($ result as $ line) {$ option = '& lt; Option value = "'. $ Row [' movieImdbId ']." & Gt; '. $ Line ['movie imdbid']. '& Lt; / Option & gt; '; $ Html = $ Option; } $ Html echo; Go out; }? & Gt; Update
मेरे पास एक टेबल है PersonalInfo जैसे कॉलम जैसे आईडी, नाम, पता । मान लें कि मेरा डेटा निम्न है 1 जॉन यूएस 2 मार्क यूके 3 जॉन यूके 4 डेविड यूएस अब जब मैं नया रिकार्ड निम्न सम्मिलित करता हूं 5 जॉन चीन मैं पिछले रिकार्ड को उसी नाम के रूप में अद्यतन करना चाहता हूँ जैसा कि उदाहरण के लिए नया है जैसा कि यहां दिखाया गया है 3 जॉन यूके को 3 जॉन चीन पर अपडेट कर दिया जाएगा। जब मैं 5 वीं रिकॉर्ड को सम्मिलित करता है तो तालिका 1 जॉन यूएस 2 मार्क यूके 3 जॉन चीन 4 डेविड यूएस 5 जॉन चीन मुझे किस SQL क्वेरी का उपयोग करना चाहिए? आईडी मान लेना ऑटो-वर्धित है, यह उस नाम और पता संयोजन के लिए सबसे अधिक मूल्य होगा। सेट पता personalinfo अद्यतन = 'अमेरिका' कहां आईडी = (चयन मैक्स (आईडी) personalinfo से जहां नाम = 'जॉन' और पता = 'ब्रिटेन')
I know that a XmlSerializer throws an exception if the type passed does not match the type Since then the serializer was created My question is: Is it possible to serial the base type without knowing the derivative type? Consider the following scenario: The following classes are in a top-level domain and there is no dependency : Public Class Serializer {Private Static String Serialize (base basedata) {var serializer = New XML serializer (typefile); Var sb = new stringbilder (); (Var author = XmlWriter.Create (sb)) using {serializer.Serialize (author, bassadata); } Return sb.ToString (); } Private static string Deserialize (...) {...}} Public class base {public string name {get; Set; }} The following derivative classes have additional dependencies on things like UI components, structure, etc. (and more on this later): [Export (Typ (IMyComponent)] Public category was created: Base, IMyComponent, INotifyPropertyChanged {public new string name {get {return base.Name; ...
I have searched a lot on the internet but none of the solution works for me. I create an IPA with which it Successfully creates my application and creates an IPA, but when I want to upload it to testflightapp, I get this error: Invalid IPA: missing embedded provisioning profiles Are you sure that this Is an ad hoc? I have added the provisioning profile to create a profile like If I create an IPA manually with Xcode> Product> Archive, then I can successfully upload an IPA to testflightapp. So my guess is that Xcode Maven plugin can not read my provisional profile. I tried to force it by using a private profile in a pom file: Any help would be appreciated. I thought trouble. I was using the wrong IPA file with the Maven goal. I am using IPA from this path: / target / checkout / src / xcode / build / debug-iphonimulator / target / checkout / src / xcode / build / release-iphoneos This was a stupid mistake.
Comments
Post a Comment